Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I AM HERE-

Sorry for not posting in a while. I was busy with some stuff but believe me, I have been working out.

Today was weighted pullups. I gained 20lbs on my lift since I last did this.
1x40
1x45
1x50
1x55
1x60
1x65 failed attempt
1x60 failed
1x60
1x60

After the workout I practised overhead squat and clean. I have to get deeper on the clean into a full squat. I may just step back a bit and instead of the bar just use dowel or something similar.

I also was talking to some trainers at the gym. They were practising snatches, which I had never seen trainers do before. It turns out they have been getting help from Coach DBH too. Way to go Dave. At least now I won't be the only one in the gym CrossFitting!

1 comment:

Coach D said...

nice tony.... I'm polluting the goodlife with real training imagine that!