Monday, November 5, 2007

SPRINT

I noticed that Dave H. put up a link to this site and I started to panic. I am now MORE accountable. Even if no-one comes here to read this blog, I feel more responsible. So, here was my workout today.

4 rounds
400m sprint
rest 2 min.


Nice and simple. Lungs were burning. Apparently you aren't really supposed to run on a treadmill really fast. Who would have guessed!

I probably could have done this at the local school track but I do like being able to do my warm-ups indoors. I have been injured recently and the dips and pullups I do right now are with the help of the gravitron.

Post Workout I did some work on my squats. I did about 10 min. of squatting facing a column. Making sure my back stayed as straight as possible. This actuallt worked my shoulders as well. Again w/ the crazy looks from the endless sea of people on the elipticals and treadmills. Get over it people. Most people don't even know what real fitness looks like. I now do. It ain't pretty. Especially with workouts called Filthy 50 and Nasty Girls!

No comments: