Thursday, February 14, 2008

PR Fran

Today was a PR day for me. I haven't done Fran in about a month or so and the last time i did it was modified to 65# thrusters and jumping pull ups. Well I have been working on strength in the shoulders and decided to try it at prescribed 95#. I wanted to change the weight back down after my 1st 15 uninterupted reps but kept going regardless. Pull ups were jumping after 1st five (I am going to have to dedicate some time to this now because that # just pisses me off). Anyway last time I did it I think I came in around 9:56. Today was 9:38 w/ prescribed weight. (20# more than last time) So my increases in strength were huge to pull that off. Yaaa me! The time itself suck compared to other fire breathers but I am still making progress which is always good. Try the workout.

thrusters 95#
pullups

21-15-9 reps per round.

Looks innocent enough right. hahaha that's what I thought. Give it a go.

3 comments:

Dondro said...

All I can say is that push ups are harder than they look. I can't do more than five at a time, and after the first two that number drops to about three. My arms are still sore.
You're still, obviously, leagues ahead of me, but I am going to try not to lose my dedication this time. I'm sick of being tired all the time.

photoholly said...

I cannot believe that you kept this blog from me!!!! Just for that, I have tagged you!!!! Now everyone who reads my blog now knows about your blog too!!!!! muwahahahahaha!!!!! We'll keep you accountable in your workouts!!! Now, who the hell will help me with mine????? Anyone??

aka suska said...

Well, sweetie, I don't understand a word, but the English is wonderful. And it is nice to see you "getting famous" as well as fit.
Hugs, your mother.