Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Heeeeere's Johnny!


Yes the blog did to sleep for a while, but no Dan, it definitely did not die. I am alive and well, and so is the blog. Between everything that I have on the go now, I don't have much spare time for blogging. I apoligize to all my readers. I had those right? Oh well start from scratch again...

This time around will be a little different because this will be used as a blog for my clients as well. I will write articles on different things fitness related and hopefully you find it helpfull. If not always write in and comment or email works too.

I'm back!

2 comments:

aka suska said...

Love it! That is one great movie. Oh I will be going to Owen Sound Sunday afternoon, just in case you wanted to say ... oh, never mind. Oh btw I have a JOB INTERVIEW on Wednesday!! Whoo hoo!
So send out as many good vibes as you can spare.

Dondro said...

If you were back 6 days ago, where are you now?
Just keeping you on your toes, big bro.