Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Kind of Michael

Kind of because of the messed up rounds. I have a big hate on for running and I went to the gym with this mindset. Instead of the the 3 rounds Michael is supposed to be, I did 5. I am a sucker for pain and am really wanting to turn my weakness to my strength. This work out is a drain mentally and the last 2 rounds were torture. Had I realized I could have stopped at 3 rounds I probably would have so I am kind of glad I pushed through 5 rounds. I was hoping to have a PR for this benchmark but since I did it improperly I can't put it down. I could average the rounds and x by 3 but it would still be inaccurate. My times in the last 2 rounds were severley slower. On a good note I was able to pump up the treadmill to 8 where usually it sits about a 7, so that is good. I am improving. Now I just have to dial in to the zone more. I found out I am 197lbs with 15.2% body fat. I'd like it be lower 10% or under.

CFWU x2 Effort 8/10 Time: 8:30 am

Michael

800m
50 goodmornings (bar)
50 sit-ups (any style)

5 rounds Time:49:07


No comments: